Model Release and Contract Agreement
This Model Release and Contract Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made and entered into by and between Lazy Inc., a Lazy & Company incorporation with its principal place of business at 1682 Mont-Royal Av. East, Montreal, QC, H2J 1Z5 Canada, (the “Company”), and , an individual residing at , , , , (the “Model”).
- The Model hereby agrees to participate in a session for the Company and to model for the Company’s business, named Lazy.
- The Model agrees that all pictures and/or videos taken of the Model during the session shall be owned by the Company, and that the Company has the right to use the pictures for any type of media, including but not limited to online postings for marketing and any other purpose, printed banners, and other types of digital and or physical media produced by the Company. The Model acknowledges that the Company may edit, alter, or modify the pictures as it sees fit.
- The Model represents and warrants that he/she is over the age of 18 and has the full legal capacity to enter into this Agreement. If the Model is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must sign this Agreement on the Model’s behalf.
- The Model agrees to hold the Company harmless and indemnify the Company for any and all damages, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of any breach of this Agreement by the Model.
- The Model agrees not to make any negative comments or disparaging remarks about the Company or the session, either publicly or privately.
- The Model agrees to keep all aspects of the session, including any trade secrets or confidential information, confidential and not disclose them to any third party without the Company’s prior written consent.
- Both parties hereby agree that the payment terms outlined in section 14 of this document shall apply if the Company is compensating the Model for their services.
- The Model acknowledges that they have no right to review or approve any use of the pictures and that the Company may use the pictures in any manner or media it deems appropriate.
- The Model acknowledges that participation in the session may involve certain risks, including but not limited to physical injury or property damage. The Model assumes all such risks and releases the Company from any liability for any injury or damage arising out of or in connection with the session.
- This Agreement contains the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior negotiations, understandings, and agreements between the parties, whether oral or written.
- This Agreement may be executed in counterparts, and each counterpart shall have the same force and effect as an original and shall be deemed an original.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Montreal, Quebec, Canada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law provision or rule.
- The Model may use the images for their own personal or professional use, provided that such use does not conflict with the Company’s rights to the images as set forth in this Agreement. The Model agrees not to sell or license the images to any third party without the Company’s prior written consent.
- The Company agrees to pay the Model by check or store credit for their participation in any of our sessions. Payment shall be made to the Model within 7 days of the completion of each session. The Model acknowledges and agrees that they will not be entitled to any additional compensation, reimbursement or remuneration, including but not limited to travel, meals, lodging or other expenses incurred by the Model in connection with the session. The Company reserves the right to withhold payment if the Model breaches any provision of this Agreement or fails to perform their obligations under this Agreement.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement in MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA as of .